To recognize a NJASBO Associate Business Member Partner of the Year Award for going above and beyond what would be considered normal job responsibilities on behalf of a school district as demonstrated through specific actions over the school year (2016/2017).
Application Deadline: Nomination CriteriaAPRIL 5, 2017
The nominated firm must:
1. Be an Associate Business Member of NJASBO in good standing;
2. Have gone above and beyond for a New Jersey school district, not merely performing their contract well,
but taking extraordinary measures to meet a district’s needs, thus deserving of special recognition; NOTE: If a nominated firm includes a member of the Executive Committee of the NJASBO Associate
Business Members or that firm is currently contracted with NJASBO, the particular member must recuse themselves from the selection process.
Nominations can be made in one of three ways:
1. The Associate Business Member firm may nominate itself by submitting a completed nomination form that is signed by a school district’s business official;
2. A school business official may nominate an Associate Business Member firm by submitting a completed, signed nomination form; or
3. The Executive Committee of a county ASBO may nominate an Associate Business Member firm by submitting a completed nomination form that is signed by the county ASBO president.
All nominations shall be reviewed by the NJASBO Associate Business Members Executive committee. Final selections will be made by a committee comprising the Executive Director and President of NJASBO, and the Executive Committee of the Associate Business Members.
The winning Associate Business Member firm of NJASBO shall be recognized in the following manner:
1. an award of distinction presented at the Annual Conference;
2. a press release and photo to state-wide newspapers and the firm’s local newspapers;
3. a letter from the President and Executive Director of NJASBO and the President of the Associate Business Members of NJASBO;
4. an article and photo in Keypost Magazine; and
5. on the NJASBO Web site.