Note: NJASBO operates on a Fiscal Year of 07/01 - 06/30. You will not be able to renew until 07/01 of the current calendar year.
There are two scenarios for renewing - Recently Expired Membership and Expired Prior Year.
Recently Expired Membership
- If your Membership has recently expired you will sign in and a Renew Now! notification will appear on the screen.
- You will first need to update your Profile and click Save Changes at the bottom of the screen
- If you are an Active Member you must enter your salary, because dues are calculated based upon your salary
- After updating your Profile you will land on the Membership Dues screen
- Complete your information and scroll to the bottom of the page
- Click Submit
Expired Prior Year
- If your Membership expired in a prior year you will not be able to sign in to the site. When you attempt to sign in you'll see the screen below.
- Click on the link "Securely renew your membership now" and you'll be taken to the Edit My Member Profile page
- Edit your member profile, Save Changes and complete the renewal process